[Tutor] How to kill a thread

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 23 04:58:50 EST 2015

On 23/11/15 01:42, CMG Thrissur wrote:

>> Since spacing is significant in python, there is no way we
>> can tell what it is your code is doing until you get gmail to
>> behave.
>>
>> Laura
> Is the below text in plain text? I am using thunderbird.

Nope

> import datetime import time import mysql.connector import threading
> import pythonwhois cnx =
> mysql.connector.connect(user='root',password=pas,host='localhost',database=db)
> cursor = cnx.cursor() def ProcessList(domain:str): ''' :paramdomain:din,
> dcom etc :return: ''' query='select url from urls where (%s="" or
> %s<curdate()) and %s<curdate()-1'%(domain,domain,domain+'lastcheck')

Completely unreadable.

In T-Bird go to the

Edit->Preferences dialog and click on the Composition tab
Click the 'Send options' button at bottom right
Click the 'Plain Text Domains' tab
Add python.org to your list of plain text domains

'OK/Close' back out and hopefully any new messages to
python.org will be in plain text!

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site