[Tutor] Help - International School in Spain

Mike Straw mike at thestraws.net
Tue Nov 17 11:00:49 EST 2015

Caroline,

The parentheses change the interpretation for the print statement. If you
put it without the parentheses, it will work fine.
print "Mashed ",veg," on the ceiling."

Also, another note: the spaces at end of the first string and the start of
the third string aren't necessary. When you use multiple parameters, print
will automatically put a space between them.

HTH