[Tutor] Integrating TDD into my current project work-flows :p:

Thomas C. Hicks paradox at pobox.com
Wed May 6 04:28:49 CEST 2015

On 05/06/2015 07:18 AM, WolfRage wrote:
> I find myself in the same mind set as this individual:
> http://stackoverflow.com/a/64453/4285911
> It is hard to write a proper test with out me initially outlining
> where I am going. Perhaps I need to better understand planning and
> drafting a programming project before I can hope to emulate TDD.

For what it is worth the idea of user stories really helped me develop
an approach to testing (or should I say, start an approach to testing).
The tutorial (here
<http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000000754/index.html>)
covering Django development really drove that idea and its
implementation home for me.  I believe the user story idea first shows
up in chapter 2 of the book.

thomas