[Tutor] Creating an email option in Python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat May 2 09:48:45 CEST 2015

Michael Lemon <michaellemon at mac.com> writes:

> I'm a beginner in Python

Welcome! You have chosen a great language for learning.

> and I wanted to know how to create an email optional field using Python.

Without knowing more about what that means, I'm not sure I would know
how either :-)

What is an “email optional field”? A field in what, specifically?

Can you show a Short, Self-contained, Complete example
<URL:http://sscce.org/> of a program which has an email field, and
explain what you'd like it to do differently?

--
 \          “Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and |
  `\        action, where it often substitutes for both.” —John Andrew |