[Tutor] Having Unusual results

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat May 2 09:46:23 CEST 2015

Jag Sherrington <braveart08 at yahoo.com.au> writes:

> Hi Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong the end result doesn't
> add up?

Maybe. first, though, you'll need to turn off any “rich text” or other
fancy mangling of your message content. It makes the text
undecipherable.

Just compose your message as plain text, and put the program text and
output in the message.

--
 \           “Laugh and the world laughs with you; snore and you sleep |
  `\                                                alone.” —anonymous |