[Tutor] What is wrong with my code?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 30 03:45:31 CEST 2015

Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> writes:

> Python 3 is a different language than Python 2. It looks like the
> codeacademy materials use Python 2, so you should probably do the same
> on your local system.

Alternatively, learn Python 3 (which at this time means learning
somewhere other than Codecademy).

    <URL:https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers>

Python 2 is only ever going to be the past, don't learn it until you
need to. Learning Python 3 is essential to keep your knowledge relevant
today, and I strongly recommending learning Python 3 *first*.

--
 \       “The Vatican is not a state.… a state must have people. There |
  `\    are no Vaticanians.… No-one gets born in the Vatican except by |