[Tutor] What is the best approach to organizing the order of functions in a module?

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:52:03 CET 2015

I'm still working in the procedural paradigm of programming. Hopefully
I will find time for OOP soon. But in some of my
modules-in-progress,my collection of functions has gotten large enough
that I feel I need to bring some sort of order to their positioning.
Currently my best thought is to mimic the natural order, in so far as
it is possible, in which the functions get called. Are there better
ways to organize them?

--
boB