[Tutor] List of ints

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 4 09:03:12 CET 2015

On 03/03/15 23:44, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Having never heard of QPython I've just looked it up, so for those who
> don't know from http://qpython.com/ it's "a script engine which runs
> Python programs on android devices".  I doubt if there is much
> experience on this list with it although you might get lucky.

I have QPython on my Android phone. It's not much good for development
but its ok for running a few basic Python scripts. Obviously GUIs etc
won't work but file processing and the like are fine.

But I certainly wouldn't try programming in it! But then I don't
do any programming on my phone anyway. On my tablet I use vim as editor
and Qpython to run the code but its still not an experience I recommend.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site