[Tutor] Identifying V3 examples

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 24 02:23:06 CEST 2015

On 23/07/15 20:10, Jon Paris wrote:

> Anyway - thanks again. You’re the first “friendly face” I’ve encountered here.

Hi Jon, that slightly worries me as list moderator.

Can you explain what you mean (off list if you prefer).
You received many answers to your original query and
none of them seemed unfriendly to me?

Mark commented on the top posting but even that was
a polite request advising you of the list etiquette.
It didn't seem particularly unfriendly?

We do try to make the tutor list a safe place to learn
and ask questions, for beginners of every level and
background. (Although your comment about Python being
slightly Unixy-geek oriented is true enough, as it
is for most non MS specific programming languages.)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site