[Tutor] Identifying V3 examples

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Jul 23 22:42:00 CEST 2015

In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:23:29 -0400, Jon Paris writes:

>Well I confess that is what I was expecting, and certainly you have been very friendly for which I thank you. It did feel a little odd to come to a beginners group and immediately get dumped on.
>
>C’est la via. I have now found a number of people familiar with Python in my own “universe” (IBM i systems) so hopefully I won’t have to run the gauntlet here too often!
>
>Thanks again.

>>> Jon Paris
>>
>> Laura

Local people are always the best resource.  But, alas, most people on this
list are actually very freindly.  It is just that top posting bothers
some of them worse than being stung by killer bees.  I have no idea
why this is so.

I hope you will come back with Python questions, and give us a chance to
redeem ourselves, though I perfectly understand if we have utterly
worn out our welcome with you.

Laura