[Tutor] Design question: Web-based vs. desktop-based vs. desktop-based with data backed up to web server with a tablet thrown in for all cases?

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:59:40 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 8:23 PM, boB Stepp <robertvstepp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would it be off-putting later to ask specific questions about
> implementing features of kivy on this list?  I imagine that they would
> tend to be basic questions that would probably apply to any GUI
> development.  But I'm sure there is a kivy list somewhere once I look
> for it if I need to go there.

I guess I will answer this question myself:  I have just been skimming
through the kivy docs tonight and they look to be quite good.  Also, I
found their Google group and it looks to be quite active.  So unless I
have a GUI question that seems to fit better here, I will direct my
kivy inquiries to their Google group.

--
boB