[Tutor] Problem with chap. 3. 'Craps Roller'

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 28 00:13:53 CET 2015

On 27/01/15 22:07, joseph dorsten wrote:
> When I run the program I get:       NameError:  name 'die1' is not
> defined      However I defined die1 in the program as  die1 =
> random,randint (1, 6)  Thanks for any help,  joe

Which program?
Your subject says chapter 3, but of which book?
There are dozens of Python books out there... and most of
us only have a few of them. Show us the program.

Give us a clue.

And while doing so, tell us which Python version,
which OS and provide the whole error message not
just the last line. There is a wealth of information
in error messages once you get used to reading them.

thanks
--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site