[Tutor] Is this the right place for my pyqt questions?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 18 13:59:56 CET 2015

On 18/01/15 12:29, Suhail Mahmood wrote:
> Hi, everyone
> Can I get my questions on python, and maybe some frameworks
 > of python like pyqt, answered here?

This group is primarily for beginners to Python, as such,
questions about using the Python language, general programming
principles and the Python standard library are positively
encouraged.

Questions about libraries other than the standard one will be
pot luck whether anyone can answer and, for deeper issues, you
are usually better going to the library support forum.

For PyQt this page describes the options:

The PySide (almost a clone of PyQt) also has a web page
with lots of helpful information.

Likewise questions about the internals of Python or suggested
improvements are better addressed on the main Python mailing
list.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site