[Tutor] PyDeadObjectError: MainFrame deleted

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Thu Jan 15 02:38:56 CET 2015

> This looks specific to the wxPython GUI part of the program you're
> running.  As far as I can tell, you'd see this only if there were a
> bug in the Python script.  Who wrote the GUI?

Ah.  Looks like you are running the main.py program from:

    https://github.com/openDAQ/opendaq-gui/tree/master/easy_daq

As such, then my best evaluation is that you've found a bug in their
product.  I'd recommend filing a bug report with the developer.
Provide them the information you presented here.  Be as specific as
possible.  You can find contact information from:
https://github.com/openDAQ/opendaq-gui.

Otherwise, I don't think we can do much else on Python-tutor: this
program isn't a beginner program; rather, it's tied to a professional
hardware product.