[Tutor] Making Doubly Linked List with Less Lines of Code.

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Jan 2 16:40:39 CET 2015

On 03/01/15 02:14, WolfRage wrote:
> Dave or Steve, what mail program do you use? It appears Thunderbird is still posting the code all messed up. Which makes it impossible to communicate effectively with the list.

Another test. This time I have re-enabled HTML posting for my account, but set Thunderbird to automatically send "plain text" when sending to python.org.

My prediction is that the indentation and spacing will be lost.

def test():
     pass  # pressed tab, but the HTML editor inserted four spaces

def test():
     pass  # pressed space four times.

--
Steven