[Tutor] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Need help with find error

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Thu Feb 19 19:21:24 CET 2015

>> I do not have time to help you right now.  Please continue correspondence with the main tutor list.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Андрей Пугачев
<pugachov.andrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, thanks, I will

Following up: have you been helped?  I was watching the mailing list,
and it looks like you might have gotten skipped on accident.
Unfortunately, I am still overloaded, and can not help much at the
moment.  I would recommend asking your question again.

But please summarize what you've learned so far, what parts worked,
and what parts aren't working yet.  Write the question so that someone
can read just your new message without having to remember what you
wrote earlier.

The issue, I think, is that it's been such a long time that it's
possible that people do not remember your question.

Other tips:  If people have asked you questions, try to reply back to
those questions.  Make sure to Reply All so that it's a conversation
with the group.

Also, avoid email attachments if possible.  If I remember rightly,
your programs were short enough that they could be inlined into the
email message.  You'll get more eyes to see your program if you reduce
the friction for people to inspect and help.

Good luck to you!