[Tutor] trouble with beautiful soup

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 28 13:41:55 EST 2015

On 28/12/15 17:24, marcus lütolf wrote:
> ... (I can't cut and paste from the command window).

Actually you can :-)

The secret is in the drop down menu from the icon
in the top left corner of the window. You should find
an Edit option which has a sub menu that allows you
to select/copy text.

You can make it even easier by going into the CMD
window options and selecting the QuickEdit option
and applying it to all sessions. That allows you
to select text using the mouse and copy using a
shortcut key(I can't recall which - return maybe?)

You can then paste your copied text into a mail
message (or anything else).

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site