[Tutor] Dave Angel

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:14:00 CEST 2015

I was posting more regularly to Tutor when Dave came around the first time
at the end of March 2009 (first thread here
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2009-March/068227.html> and last
thread from early May
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2015-May/105430.html>). For the 6+
years in between, he has helped many new to Python and new to programming
in general. We are thankful for his contributions and will miss his
presence. RIP Dave Angel.

Regards and respect,
--Wesley

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Marc Tompkins <marc.tompkins at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you very much - and thanks to Dave for his contributions over the
> years.
>
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 1:49 AM, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Many members of the list will remember Dave Angel as a regular and active
> > participant over many years. However, Dave has not been active on the
> list
> > for a little while.
> >
> > I regret to inform you that Dave passed away at the end of May.
> > There is an obituary here:
> >
> > http://www.monaghanfunerals.com/obits/obituary.php?id=552157
> >
> > I have left a message of condolence on behalf of the tutor list.
> >
> > Alan G.
> > List moderator.

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    +wesley chun <http://google.com/+WesleyChun> : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy
<http://twitter.com/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com