[Tutor] Python Certifications

street.sweeper at mailworks.org street.sweeper at mailworks.org
Sat Aug 8 16:37:59 CEST 2015

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015, at 04:55 PM, acolta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new in python, so just curios if there are any good and appreciated
> python certification programs/courses ?

I'm interested in this too, but some googling only finds a 4-part
O'Reilly program that's no longer available.  They're moving their study
materials to https://beta.oreilly.com/learning but I don't see any
obvious replacement for this course.

You might try Alan Gauld's site http://www.alan-g.me.uk/ (he's on this
list), http://learnpythonthehardway.org or
http://www.diveintopython3.net/ for step-by-step introduction of
concepts.  There are also a lot of universities offering classes via
OpenCourseWare.  But there's no way to earn any kind of formal
certificate through these, as far as I know.