[Tutor] who makes FOR loop quicker

John Doe z2911 at bk.ru
Thu Aug 6 15:28:47 CEST 2015

Well, I think, both of us understands that any reference isn't about any
sort of a language. It's about REGISTER = [ALU, FPU, ...]

That's why reference inevitable.

While You're talking about Python - You're talking ONLY about
interpreter for a BYTEcode
Alas, CPU don't speak BYTEcode but BITcode.

So, Python can't allocate memory for CPU only for interpreter, which
will ask allocation through underlying-C-language.

Do I wrong?
CPU have compiler for Python?
As well as multithreading, for instance, in Python goes to a single
interpreter, but in C - to multiple cores of CPU. So Python doesn't have
REAL multithreading, but C - does.

And in my case by means of C-rules Python allocates FOR-loop's list as a
reference. And that mistake wastes each iteration of FOR-loop in
unnecessary RE-evaluation of initial-list IN LOGIC STATEMENT, which must
be created only once. Any INITIATIONS make once. 'Cause it sucks
CPU-memory-allocation-cycle.

Does this point make sense for You?

Joel Goldstick 於 08/06/2015 03:57 PM 寫道: