[Tutor] FETCH URLs FROM WEBSITE

Gaurav Lathwal glathwal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 09:30:12 CEST 2015

Thank you very much for your input. :)
I did not that there was a such thing as websites raising flags on people
downloading stuff this way. I will take care about it from next time
onwards.

& Both of you know a lot about all this, how do I go about doing that ? I
mean, how do I learn that much ? Please don't take this question in any
wrong way, I just want to learn. Because in all the Python books, they all
stop after the usual stuff, nobody tells you how to write scripts to do
awesome stuff. :\

Please help.