[Tutor] OT: Test to see if ibisMail app is truly sending in plain text

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 17:27:27 CEST 2015

I apologize for the noise, but I felt it better to get this question answered definitively prior to posting questions from my iPad.

I am on a brief vacation and only brought my iPad.  I have been having a devil of a time searching the Internet for an iPad app that will truly send and display in plain text emails.  If someone would tell me if I have been successful or not, I would be very appreciative!  If successful, Python questions will soon follow.

Thanks!

--
boB