[Tutor] Trouble Downloading 3.2 tutorial

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 28 09:51:52 CEST 2015

On 28/04/15 00:08, O'Shea, Connor wrote:
> Greetings. I have been experiencing difficulty getting my computer to
> download the 3.2 python program. My computer has Windows 8 software. What
> do you suggest I do to address this problem?

You don't say what kind of "trouble" nor which distribution of
Python you are trying to download.

If its the official python.org one then, as a Windows user I
suggest you try the ActiveState  site since their version
includes many extra Windows features.

Also you say Python v3.2 however the latest version is v3.4.
Unless you have a strong reason to use 3.2 I suggest you
get 3.4 instead, any 3.2 code should run under 3.4.

If you are trying to download one of the "super Pythons"
like Anaconda then I can't help and suggest you ask on
their user fora.

If none of that helps come back to us with a more detailed
description of exactly what you are trying to do, where,
what happens, and any error messages you see.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site