[Tutor] Please disable “digest mode” before participating (was: Tutor Digest, Vol 134, Issue 86)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Apr 26 03:03:22 CEST 2015

Juanald Reagan <jon.engle at gmail.com> writes:

> Okay, so it doesn't look like that worked...here is the traceback. I don't
> understand the second part of your request.

Juanold, to keep the context and thread of the discussion, please
respond to individual messages, not digests.

To do that, you first need to disable “digest mode” on your
subscription. Change your settings by logging in here
<URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list>.

Digest mode should only ever be used if you know for certain you will
never be responding to any message.

--
 \          “I moved into an all-electric house. I forgot and left the |
  `\   porch light on all day. When I got home the front door wouldn't |