[Tutor] annoying directory structure

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:02:22 CEST 2015

"The safest method would probably be to do `pip freeze > requirements.txt`,
copy the requirements.txt file to the new machine, and run `pip install -r
requirements.txt" --Zach

I looked at pip3 help (windows) and don't see  a -r command. However, it
does work. How do I get the "invisible" commands ;')

Another question. I have a set of training vids. Unfortunately, each vid is
in a subdir inside a subdir inside a subdir inside a subdir inside the
directory. Going down, down, down, up, up, up to nab them (they're short)
and remember where I am, is annoying. How do I use python to get a simple
straight list of the vids in directory order - full windows path - so I can
just copy and plug the paths into windows explorer, one at a time?

--
Jim

Guido van Rossum fan club and coffee bar looking for baristas who know
Python