[Tutor] migrating python to a new machine

Jim Mooney cybervigilante at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:25:45 CEST 2015

Thanks, I'll try Portable. It's got py3 and comes with a bunch of useful
stuff already installed:

http://portablepython.com/wiki/PortablePython3.2.5.1/

Python 3.2.5.1

    PyScripter v2.5.3
    NymPy 1.7.1
    SciPy 0.12.0
    Matplotlib 1.2.1
    PyWin32 218
    NetworkX v1.7
    Lxml 2.3
    PySerial 2.5
    PyODBC 3.0.2
    PyQt 4.9.6-1
    IPython 0.13.1
    Pandas 0.11.0

--
Jim

"Stop, Harold! That bagel has radishes!"
"Thank God, Mary - you've saved me again!"