[Tutor] Python Idioms?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Apr 2 00:08:59 CEST 2015

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 09:59:30PM +0100, Mark Lawrence wrote:
[snip mass quoting]
> Yo are of course completely correct, I was conflating two different
> threads :)

Hey guys, how about trimming some of the excessive quoting in your
posts? Especially if you're going to complain about the annoyance of
top-posting, bottom-posting without trimming is actually *worse* and
more distruptive to ease of reading. After I've flipped through two
pages of quotes without any new comments at all, I'm sorely tempted to
just hit Delete on the rest unread.

--
Steve