[Tutor] how to express shift+enter in python

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Mon Sep 29 02:07:01 CEST 2014

lei yang <yanglei.fage at gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> I just use "xlwt" lib to newline in one cell, I find it display with one line
>  in windows but works in linux, so I guess it maybe"shift+enter" to newline

Xlwt isn't in the Python stdlib,  so some other forum is probably
 preferable to tutor.

Just how are you  "newlining"?  Can you post some example code?

"It" displays with one line in Windows.   Using what command,
 TYPE?  If you're using a particular program,  such as Lotus 123,
 you should specifit. Likewise in Linux, you might be using Open
 Office, or Libre Office Calc, or ...

I can't see what relevancy a keystroke combination has when you're
 presumably writing a spreadsheet file with code. You should
 probably concentrate on what data in the spreadsheet is
 desired.

--
DaveA