[Tutor] How to count vehicle? I'm trying but my code don't increasing..

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:41:03 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:09 AM, Whees Northbee <ch.de2.2309 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really sorry if my post doesn't appropriate to the forum rule.. I
> already asked in other forums 2 months ago, but no answer or had voted down
> and closed..

It's not that you've broken a rule.  It's just that you're asking on a
forum where you're not likely to get an answer, because nobody here
(that I am aware of) is an expert in computer vision.  The way you
phrased the question at first made it sound like you were asking about
the basic math - we can help you with that, and with turning that math
into Python.  But for questions about OpenCV, you're going to have to
ask in a place where people actually use OpenCV.  It's not a matter of
etiquette or forum rules - it's a matter of asking in a place where
people can actually answer your question.  If you asked in OpenCV
forums, and got no answer/voted down... we're sorry, but we can't
really help you with that.