[Tutor] Good Text Editor/IDE for Python

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:14:18 CEST 2014

I'm going to test a linter for ST3, but there are tons of options for
Python and I got confused.

https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/SublimeLinter-pyflakes
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/SublimeLinter-pylint
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/SublimeLinter-pep8
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/SublimeLinter-pep257
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/SublimeLinter-flake8

If I remember correctly, PEP8 is a "Style Guide for Python Code", good
practices for coding and similar. What about pep257, flak8, pylint, and
others? Which one is the best to use/follow?