[Tutor] User Input with Multiple Lines

Malik Brahimi mbrahimi02 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:25:09 CET 2014

So I am working with input that is pasted from a PDF file, and I was
wondering if there is any way I can do so without the program terminating
abruptly because of the newlines. I know that multiple lines of input can
be achieved via a loop with string concatenation, but this is not what I'm
looking for. Remember, I am trying to directly cut and paste a PDF
paragraph with newlines into a console program without an unexpected exit.
Take a look at the following PDF for an example: Example PDF
<http://www.energy.umich.edu/sites/default/files/pdf-sample.pdf>