[Tutor] Full screen mode

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Wed Oct 22 01:44:56 CEST 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Nathan Spencer <njs64 at pitt.edu> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm running python on Scientific Linux.  The problem is that I'm permanently
> stuck in full screen mode.  Exiting out of that mode (via F11) doesn't do
> anything.  Do you have any suggestions?

Hmmm... unfortunately, I do not know what you mean by full screen
mode, and am unfamiliar with the Scientific Linux environment.  The
standard Python distribution, itself, should not include anything that
uses full screen mode, so you are probably running some third-party
IDE or editor.  The problem you're having doesn't sound like a Python
problem.  You may have better luck asking on a forum that's
specialized toward your computing environment.  You should probably
check with the scientific-linux-users mailing list:

    https://www.scientificlinux.org/community/