[Tutor] keyword colors disappear

William Becerra wbecerra1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:44:18 CEST 2014

Hey, I'm new to programming.
Only have about 2 weeks of experience.
Using Python 2.7.8 and running Windows 8
I'm having the following problem.

I open Python shell  press file, new file and write my code(any code)
then all the Python keywords appear in their different *colors*, for example
print appears in orange, strings in green numbers in blue, etc.

Now here is the problem, after I press F5 and i run my code. Then i try go
back to my code and add some more code or change the code. Now all ll the
colors of the Python keywords are gone. Everything appears in  normal black
and white text.
Note: weather the code is correct or there is any errors I still have the
same problem.

What i want to know is.
Is there something i can do to keep the colors of the keywords? because it
makes it easier for me to keep track of my code.

Hope what i asked is clear.
Thank You