[Tutor] Tutorials for experimental psycology

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 11 00:41:36 CEST 2014

On 10/10/14 18:47, Z wrote:
> I am familiar with basics of programming, and wanted to learn how to
> code psychology experiments in python. Are there standard
> libraries/tutorials and/or GUI-based software?

Yes, but a lot depends on your specific requirements.

You should probably research SciPy/Scikit and in particular
NumPy, Pandas and IPython.

But I'm no expert on their details and their use is
a bit out of scope for this mailing list. But there are
dedicated fora for most of the SciP{y components.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site