[Tutor] Enquiry on technology stack to use

arlus ishmael arlusishmael at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:47:56 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm a student with intermediate python skill. I intend to build a hospital
management system using Python. The intended design is a desktop
application with an embedded server that listens for HTTP requests that
come from a browser or a desktop client. This should be packaged into a
single executable and preferably it should be cross platform. Furthermore,
but not a must, bundling with it a message queue could also be great.

I have tried bundling django + cherrypy in Qt4 application but that proved
difficult to bundle into an executable. I was looking for some suggestions
on what technology stack I could use. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Aurlus I. Wedava