[Tutor] Error Cannot Import Name Core

Felisha Lawrence felisha.lawrence at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 02:10:03 CET 2014

Hello,
I am trying to install a version of pyart in OSX and I keep getting this
error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------ImportError
                              Traceback (most recent call
last)<ipython-input-21-bb2fade1b952> in <module>()----> 1 import pyart
/Users/felishalawrence/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pyart/__init__.py
in <module>()      9 from .version import version as __version__
10 #import subpackages---> 11 from . import core     12 from . import
io     13 from . import correct
ImportError: cannot import name core

Any help as to what this means and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Felisha
--
Felisha Lawrence
Howard University Program for Atmospheric Sciences(HUPAS), Graduate Student

NASA URC/BCCSO Graduate Fellow
NOAA NCAS Graduate Fellow
Graduate Student Association for Atmospheric Sciences(GSAAS), Treasurer
(240)-535-6665 (cell)
felisha.lawrence at gmail.com (email)