[Tutor] I am having difficulty grasping 'generators'

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed May 28 22:46:36 CEST 2014

I'm not going to add too much more to all the replies here already, but one
of my students did record a quick <6-minute video in one of my courses
where i explained generators. hopefully you find it useful!

It's about halfway down the page at http://cyberwebconsulting.com. (Also
for those learning Python and in the San Francisco area, I'm offering
another intensive 3-day course mid-summer -- more info on the same page.
Ping me privately for more details or if you have questions!)

Cheers,
--Wesley

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Degreat Yartey
<yarteydegreat2 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am studying python on my own (i.e. i am between the beginner and
> intermediate level) and i haven't met any difficulty until i reached the
> topic 'Generators and Iterators'.
> I need an explanation so simple as using the expression 'print ()', in
> this case 'yield'.
> Python 2.6 here!
> Thank you.

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    +wesley chun <http://google.com/+WesleyChun> : wescpy at gmail :
@wescpy<http://twitter.com/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com