[Tutor] Project suggestions :p:

Paradox paradox at pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 10:48:21 CET 2014

On 03/12/2014 10:29 PM, Scott W Dunning wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I just got through doing a Guess-the-number script and was looking for something else to practice on.  Do any of you have any suggestions on some things I could work on?  Keep in mind I am not only extremely new to python I am new to programming.  Thanks for any suggestions!!!
>
> Scott
I find that in conjunction with a good tutorial I like to have some
problems to solve. I have been enjoying the puzzles on the checkio.org
site recently. There is a great beginners area called "The Library" with
very simple tasks, then other more challenging tasks in other levels.
As you solve problems you gain points which unlock more challenging levels.

thomas