[Tutor] Help with "Guess the number" script

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 2 08:48:37 CET 2014

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> So, you have one name ‘guess_number’ bound to the function's parameter.
> Don't bind anything else to it!

By which I mean, don't bind that name to anything else in the function
(don't re-assign any other value to that name in the function). Keep
that name's meaning by leaving it bound to the parameter value.

--
 \        “When I was a baby I kept a diary. Recently I was re-reading |
  `\   it, it said ‘Day 1: Still tired from the move. Day 2: Everybody |