[Tutor] empty gfx module?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 22 17:08:49 CEST 2014

On 22/06/14 06:18, Lifeng Lin wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I am recently trying to process a gfx file using python.
> gfx module does not come default, and with some struggle, i seem to have
> succeeded in installing the module.

Steven has suggested one possible cause.
However this list is for the Python language and standard library.
The best place to get help on specific modules is from the author or
their specific mailing list/forum. Failing that the main Python list may
have more likelihood of another user being able to help.

Using the tutor list you are reducing your odds of finding someone
who can help.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site