[Tutor] MIT - Free Python course started today

Deb Wyatt codemonkey at inbox.com
Thu Jun 12 18:32:43 CEST 2014

oh cool.  I actually started taking this here:
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/

But to have access to a forum and other people taking it at the same time will be wonderful.  thank you for posting this.  Signing up right now :).

Deb in WA, USA