[Tutor] code review

Adam Gold awg1 at gmx.com
Tue Jun 10 17:51:20 CEST 2014

Hi there.  I've been writing a script that is now finished and working
(thanks, in part, to some helpful input from this board).  What I'd
really like to do now is go through it with an 'expert' who can point
out ways I may have been able to code more efficiently/effectively.  I
don't think it would be appropriate to post the whole script here and
ask "how could I do this better" (!) so I was wondering if anyone knows
of ways for python noobs to connect with python experts for this sort of
exercise.  I understand people can be really busy so I'm happy to pay
for someone's time if necessary.