[Tutor] idlex

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 00:13:24 CEST 2014

I'd never heard of this until today so thought I'd flag it up for the
benefit of anybody who might be interested.  It's at
http://idlex.sourceforge.net/

Quoting from the site "IdleX is a collection of over twenty extensions
and plugins that provide additional functionality to IDLE, a Python IDE
provided in the standard library. It transforms IDLE into a more useful
tool for academic research and development as well as exploratory
programming.".

It's available from pypi via easy_install or pip.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---