[Tutor] Using module Facebook

Chris ch2009 at arcor.de
Sun Jul 20 18:16:20 CEST 2014

Dear Danny,

thank you for your detailed reply.

On 07/19/2014 03:26 AM, Danny Yoo wrote:
> This is what piqued my concerns.  As you can see from the transcript,
> the search shows that there's not a single use of 'iteritems' anywhere
> in the facebook-sdk, across the entire history of that project.  And
> yet the error message you're showing has a use of "args.iteritems()".
> Therefore, there's a discrepancy there that needs to be explained.

I'm not sure, what the error was. I had also installed another facebook
package, not facebook-sdk. Maybe this was the reason. I've deleted the
directory, upgraded to Python 2.7 and reinstalled facebook:

git clone "https://github.com/pythonforfacebook/facebook-sdk"
pip install facebook-sdk

Now, accessing the facebook API is working.

--
Christian