[Tutor] Modules to work with curl.

Santosh Kumar rhce.san at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:05:36 CEST 2014

its a curl command caliing a http function.

for example:

so i have to use this to create a wrapper which can scale better . While i
use the subprocess it taking some time which i feel as bit slow.

so here are the questions again:
1) what are the different ways to run the above statement in a effective
way ?
2) How to improve the performance if any?

Thanks,
santosh

--
D. Santosh Kumar
RHCE | SCSA

Every task has a unpleasant side .. But you must focus on the end result
you are producing.