[Tutor] sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode

Deb Wyatt codemonkey at inbox.com
Fri Jul 11 00:35:42 CEST 2014

The more I learn, the more I realize that there is so much more to learn, and the more difficult some of the stuff to learn seems to be.  I'm not sure that I would have set out on this journey to learn Python if I had known how massive the task was going to be. I AM enjoying it, but my gosh, when am I ever going to feel like I have a handle on this stuff?

That is all.

Deb in WA, USA