[Tutor] What are your favourite unofficial resources

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 1 01:35:06 CEST 2014

On 01/07/14 00:01, Emile van Sebille wrote:

>>> dejanews.com, no wait, that's now groups.google.com  -- oh wait, the
>>> just-don't-be-evil empire kinda killed that one off finally.  >sigh<

While deja-news wasn't exactly a Python resource I share your
regret that it disappeared. While you can, just about, find
the same information via Google Groups it is nowhere near
as effective as the old Deja-News was.

But I'm really looking for something a wee bit more Python
specific, otherwise I'll have to list every search engine! :-)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site