[Tutor] What are your favourite unofficial resources

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Tue Jul 1 01:14:15 CEST 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 4:01 PM, Emile van Sebille <emile at fenx.com> wrote:

>>> dejanews.com, no wait, that's now groups.google.com  -- oh wait, the
>>> just-don't-be-evil empire kinda killed that one off finally.  >sigh<

... Stay on topic... We're too close!... Stay on topic!

In any event, I did very much like Dave Beazley's "Python Essential
Reference".  At least, I remember thinking it was excellent it when it
was in its red cover.  :P   I don't know what the latest edition is
like, but it's probably of similar quality.