[Tutor] Basic tips - was Re: Tutor Digest, Vol 115, Issue 28

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 01:40:20 CET 2014

On 12/01/2014 00:17, Jerry Val wrote:
> I am trying to perfect myself in creating functions and looping, am
> using python 3,can you help me with a few basic tips so i can create my
> own functions and loops without making random mistakes?!

IMHO the most important thing is to try your code snippets at the
interactive prompt.  The second most important thing to get help here is
*NOT* to reply to a four month old digest without changing the title,
and worse still sending the whole completely irrelevant contents.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence