[Tutor] python, speed, game programming

Keith Winston keithwins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:38:07 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:14 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> On 03/01/2014 21:41, Keith Winston wrote:
>
>> --
>> Keith
>>

> Frankly I think you're lining up to jump fences when you're actually
> riding on the flat :)

Fair enough,  but I am thinking of the next project as a long-term
dabbling: hopefully my abilities will rise to my  concept... I guess I'm
about 3 weeks into Python (and OOP) so far, of course my ability to focus
on it will depend on work and other pressures, but I'm amazed at how
accessible this language is. Anyway, thanks to you and everyone who've
helped me as I crawl on the flat... this group has been way more than
invaluable.